Faculty-Fine and Applied Arts-Art History
Adjunct Online Faculty - Art History Courses
The Art Institute of Pittsburgh - Online Division
As part of the renowned Art Institutes system of schools, with more than 45 campus locations across the country, we build on more than 85 years of excellence in delivering 16 academic programs designed to help you succeed.
The Art Institute of Pittsburgh is accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
The Art Institute of Pittsburgh- Online Division is currently accepting applications for Adjunct Online Faculty to facilitate Art History courses. All applicants must hold Master's degree in Art History from a regionally accredited U.S. University (or equivalent). Additionally, candidates must have professional and at least 1 year college teaching experience (preferably online), with a focus in related areas.
* Successful candidates must reside in the United States.
* Broadband Internet access required.
* All classes are taught in an asynchronous Internet based format with no travel required. Courses are 5.5 or 11 weeks in length with 15-20 students per course.
* Adjunct faculty typically teach 1 course per term.
* This is a remote position and does not require relocation.
Interested applicants should visit the following Web address at http://www.aionline.edu/about-us/employment/ and follow the application procedures. All submissions will be acknowledged and review of applicants will begin immediately.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.